The SATA Group, operating in the air transportation of passengers, cargo, mail and airport management services, considers the preservation of the Environment and the Safety and Health of its workers to arise from our core values: Reliability, Innovation and Friendliness.
For this reason, the SATA Group, with its Integrated Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policy, commits itself to:
- Continuously improve its environmental performance, always undertaking the prevention of pollution, using sustainable natural resources and effective management of worker safety and health;
- Minimize the negative effects of the environmental impact resulting from the economic activities of the business;
- Invest in technology and processes that meet superior levels of environmental compatibility, minimize work accidents and prevent work related illnesses;
- Involve and train its workers and their representatives, to sensitize them to the importance of adapting environmental and safe work practices;
- Comply fully with environmental, safety and occupational health regulations.